You may also like
$170.00 | 2 Colors
Pardus is a fashionable, lightweight timepiece. Made from beautiful maple wood, its circular case features gold metalic hands and a matching accent bezel set into its leopard print face with an accent jewel marking 6 o'clock. A gold metalic crown, comfortable fit, and woodgrain texture make it a perfect accessory.
• Premium Miyota 2035
• Features unique leopard pattern on dial.
• Hardened, Scratch-proof Mineral Glass
• Width: 33 mm, Thickness: 12 mm, Length: 43 mm
• Adjustable Link bracelet with locking stainless steel clasp.
• Removable links: 2 on each side
• Link width: 13 mm
• Maximum length: 19 cm (7.5”)
• Minimum length: 13 cm (5.1”)
• 100% Natural Wood
• Hypo-allergenic and completely free of toxic chemicals
• Weight: 19 g
• Battery: Sony SR626SW
See Watch Packaging
Link Removal Tool included on every order
Our tree planting story
You buy a watch, we plant a tree
WeWOOD collaborates with Trees For The Future, Treedom and American Forests to plant a tree for every timepiece purchased. Our Goal is to help restore Mother Nature, one watch at a time, by planting a tree for every watch. Since 2011, WeWOOD has planted over 420,000 trees with its partners and sets challenging target for 2016 and beyond. One such challenge is our goal of planting 1 million tree by 2020. Keeping forests healthy and happy keeps us healthy and happy, and we like to keep this reminder on our wrists.