You may also like
Torpedo NEW$125.00 | 4 Colors
Oblivio's bold, circular wooden case features exciting metallic inline hands, large industrial indices, and a window for days of the month all set into a rich woodgrain face. A metalic crown, scratchproof glass, and a comfortable fit round out this adventurous timepiece.
• Premium Miyota 6P29
• Features numbered hour indicators and printed seconds track.
• Hardened, Scratch-proof Mineral Glass
• Width: 46 mm, Thickness: 12 mm, Length: 56 mm
• Adjustable Link bracelet with locking stainless steel clasp.
• Removable links: 4 on each side
• Link width: 26.5 mm
• Maximum length: 22 cm (8.6”)
• Minimum length: 16 cm (6.3”)
• 100% Natural Wood
• Hypo-allergenic and completely free of toxic chemicals
• Weight: 62 g
Our tree planting story
You buy a watch, we plant a tree
WeWOOD collaborates with Trees For The Future, Treedom and American Forests to plant a tree for every timepiece purchased. Our Goal is to help restore Mother Nature, one watch at a time, by planting a tree for every watch. Since 2011, WeWOOD has planted over 420,000 trees with its partners and sets challenging target for 2016 and beyond. One such challenge is our goal of planting 1 million tree by 2020. Keeping forests healthy and happy keeps us healthy and happy, and we like to keep this reminder on our wrists.