You may also like
WeWOOD Expertise and love for wood combined with Tim Marsh's artistic prowess resulted in a new watch with the unique features of a Superior Wooden Watch. For the first time, WeWOOD conceptualized a completely new design with laser decoration on the case inspired by Tim's works of art. This timepiece, signed by the artist on the first bracelet link, features a mechanical Miyota 8N33 movement creating a nice gear design on the dial and a finely decorated back case.
• Automatic Miyota 8N33
• Features applied hour indices and printed seconds track.
• Hardened, Scratch-proof Mineral Glass
• Width: 46.5 mm, Thickness: 10.5 mm, Length: 58 mm
• Adjustable Link bracelet with locking reclaimed steel butterfly clasp.
• Removable links: 3 on each side
• Link width: 21.7 mm
• Maximum length: 21.5 cm (8.46”)
• Minimum length: 15.5 cm (6.1”)
• Exhibition back
• Hawaiian (Acaia) Koa Wood
• Hypo-allergenic and completely free of toxic chemicals
• Weight: 82.2 g
• Hand Winding
See Watch Packaging
Our tree planting story
You buy a watch, we plant a tree
WeWOOD collaborates with Trees For The Future, Treedom and American Forests to plant a tree for every timepiece purchased. Our Goal is to help restore Mother Nature, one watch at a time, by planting a tree for every watch. Since 2011, WeWOOD has planted over 420,000 trees with its partners and sets challenging target for 2016 and beyond. One such challenge is our goal of planting 1 million tree by 2020. Keeping forests healthy and happy keeps us healthy and happy, and we like to keep this reminder on our wrists.