You may also like
$170.00 | 2 Colors
Laguna offers the unique coloration of historic Venetian Briccola wood in its geometric features, providing a rustic feeling for this otherwise very contemporary timepiece. Modern hands and markers are set into the Briccola woodgrain face, which includes windows for military hours and days of the week. Scratch proof glass and a comfortable fit round out its attractive character.
• Premium Swiss Movement ISASWISS 9232
• Features applied hour indices and printed seconds track.
• Indices are glow in the dark
• Adjustable month dial face
• Adjustable seconds dial face
• Adjustable date window
• Hardened, Scratch-proof Mineral Glass
• Width: 46.5 mm, Thickness: 10.5 mm, Length: 58 mm
• Adjustable Link bracelet with locking stainless steel clasp.
• Removable links: 3 on each side
• Link width: 21.7 mm
• Maximum length: 21.5 cm (8.46”)
• Minimum length: 15.5 cm (6.1”)
• 100% Natural Wood
• Hypo-allergenic and completely free of toxic chemicals
• Weight: 37 g
• Battery: Sony SR626SW
The “Briccole Venezia” are oak mooring posts comprised of three poles placed around the canals of the lagoon of Venice to mark channel entries and to tie-off boats. Over time, the wooden mooring posts develop intricate, natural pores which soak up the Venetian sea water, enhancing the natural grain patterns. The weather and the sea add to the particular coloration of the wood and the extraordinary features that make “Briccole Venezia” an object of desire for the most important wood craftsmen in the world
See Watch Packaging
Link Removal Tool included on every order
Our tree planting story
You buy a watch, we plant a tree
WeWOOD collaborates with Trees For The Future, Treedom and American Forests to plant a tree for every timepiece purchased. Our Goal is to help restore Mother Nature, one watch at a time, by planting a tree for every watch. Since 2011, WeWOOD has planted over 420,000 trees with its partners and sets challenging target for 2016 and beyond. One such challenge is our goal of planting 1 million tree by 2020. Keeping forests healthy and happy keeps us healthy and happy, and we like to keep this reminder on our wrists.